How does it work?
Many termiticides are repellents, meaning they work by simply keeping termites away from treated areas. But Termidor is a nonrepellent and effectively kills termites. And unlike any other termiticide, it's able to kill them in more than one way.
Because termites can't see, smell or feel Termidor, they freeely move through treated areas, ingesting treated soil and transferring it on their bodies. Both ingestion and contact of Termidor are lethal to termites, and this dual approach immediately sets Termidor apart from other termiticides. But Termidor goes one step further by enhancing the results with it's unique "Transfer Effect".
Thanks to the Transfer Effect, termites don't need to contact Termidor directly to die from it. All they need to do is make contact with another termite that has already contacted or ingested Termidor. In fact, termites infected with Termidor can spread the insecticide to every termite they contact.
Because termites are social insects that live in large colonies and feed and groom each other, the Transfer Effect controls the entire colony in three months or less. Baits can take from many to several years to control the colony. And unlike a bait system, Termidor gives you 100% protection from the termites' initial contact. There's no waiting for the termites to be attracted to the bait, while the building remains unprotected.
Termidor's Unique Advantages:
- 100% Control. No excuses. No exceptions.
- Kills by ingestion, contact, and the "Transfer Effect", meaning affected insects help spread Termidor throughout the colony before dying themselves.
- Manages colonies in three months or less, up to 6 times faster than bait/monitoring systems.
- Over 8 years of test data proves 100% effectiveness.
- Responsible, low-dose treatment, with no odor.
- The world's most effective termiticide.
- Only trained, Termidor Certified Professionals can apply the product.
My wife and I have contracted with you since 1993 to keep our residence in the woods pest free. You have been reliable, courteous and, best of all, you have done an excellent job taking care of our pest problems.
- Richard Anderson